- Integrated Package Manager
- Easier Code Navigation
- Command Palette
- Find and replace text quickly in the document as you type.
- You can find, preview, and replace text typed in a file or over the entire project.
With Microsoft Visual Studio, developers can create programs compatible with Microsoft Windows and websites, Web services, and applications. It supports several programming languages and can support virtually any language as long as it provides a dedicated language service for that language. With Visual Studio, you can create both native codes and managed code.
- Cloud storage
- There is a free version known as Community Edition.
- The environment works well with many tools in C# and JS.
- It works best for development on any platform, not to mention .Net and C#.
- There are resources for independent developers throughout the community.
- Code Completion
- Error Detection
- Smart Code Assistance
It is highly recommended to learn C# to build web and mobile applications.
- Code Navigation
- Support for more than 40 languages including, C#, PHP, HTML5, and Ruby.
- Docker UI
- Docker CLI
- Enabling building Docker images and containers.
- Interfaces for embedding into host environments.
- A collection of libraries.
Besides making visual tools, it has also provided strong preprocessor support. Also, this software makes it possible to work on the code without opening multiple windows.
- Customizable UI
- Support Syntax Highlighting
- Live Preview
- Allows you to work on the code without opening multiple windows.
Advanced Code Completion
Built-in Static Code Analyzer
Integrated Version Control
8. AWS Cloud9
- Support for npm and basic Unix commands
- Code completion
- Real-time language analysis
- Simultaneous editing
9. Komodo Edit
Komodo Edit is a stripped-down version of Komodo's advanced IDE and makes development more effortless than ever. It supports all the functions of Node.js and other popular web-based frameworks. Additionally, it's an intuitive, robust, easy-to-use editor designed to handle most problems.
- Track changes
- Multiple selections
- Quick bookmarks
- Code folding
- Code blocks
- Smart language detection
If you have made it this far, you are certainly enthusiastic about learning more. Here at Coursesity, we believe it is our duty to provide people with knowledge about eager learning topics. Here are a few more topics that we think you would find interesting.